Friday, November 27, 2009

Pre Border War Thoughts

Fans at the 2007 Missouri-Kansas football game at Arrowhead Stadium. (Kansas City Star)

I did not go to MU or KU. I live in Missouri, where I have lived for 20 years. My tax dollars go to Mizzou. I like to root for the underdog. Therefore, I am not quite sure what to do about tomorrow's MU-KU game. MU is favored by 3.5 (last I looked) and could put itself with a win in a position to go to a pretty good bowl game. Kansas is that underdog. Also, I have some sympathy for Mark Mangino and what has gone on with him, and a win would be nice for him and also make KU bowl eligible. I do not think that a win will save Mangino's job, but weirder things have happened.

OK, here we go. Go Missouri! Win in a couple of OTs!

No comments:

Post a Comment