Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Your Quicky Josh Freeman Update

Just a quick Josh update: As a fan of both Josh and the Saints, last week was a tough game to root. I wanted Josh to rebound after he and the rest of the rest of the Saints offense disappeared against San Francisco, yet I wanted New Orleans to keep up with Green Bay and get a win.

Josh and the offense reappeared and the Bucs won against New Orleans 26-20. It is important for a young team to rebound after a crappy game, and especially when now you are playing a tougher schedule and many teams you see are improved. I really feel like the Chiefs and Bucs are treading the same path to becoming good teams, but I think the Bucs have the better QB.

I would say that even if Josh Freeman hadn't gone to Grandview High School

No comments:

Post a Comment